|Vestry and Kitchen – Day of Function||$150.00||$200.00|
|Use of Kitchen-Prior to Day of Function||$25.00||$35.00|
|Additional Use of Vestry & Kitchen||$50.00||$70.00|
|For Same Affair:|
|Use of Kitchen Only-Each Day||$25.00||$25.00|
- Anyone wishing to use Kitchen and/or Vestry must first clear dates kitchen will be used with Sisterhood President who will notify the Rabbi and the Sisterhood Financial Secretary.
- Person using kitchen must check with Rabbi for Kashruth.
- No purchasing of equipment, utensils, etc. may be made without permission from House Committee.
- No freezing in any utensils—disposables only. Before using freezer, check for available space with House Committee.
- Never use appliances or equipment unless familiar with them, or check with House Committee.
- Kitchen and Vestry must be left clean and exactly the way it was when rented. The caterer is responsible for removing rubbish at conclusion of affair and sweeping the kitchen floor only. Washing and shampooing of floors and carpeting will be done by the synagogue.
- Any damage or breakage must be reported to the House Committee (Barbara Podolsky or Samara Gopan).
- Bill will be sent by Financial Secretary for rental.